I want to continue to grow that happiness in 2013 and that requires a lot of introspective thinking into what makes me most happy. As I mature, I want to eliminate the things that don't bring any value to my life and focus on the things that do.
Some goals incorporating the things I love:
- Take meaningful steps toward graduate school (with the goal of starting in 2014)
- Learn to cook
- Take my career to a place that I'm not too comfortable but not too uncomfortable
- Become a better wife and listen to Steve's needs more
- Plan for a family
- Be a better friend
- Make our house a home and our own
- Read the list of books that I promised myself I would
- Volunteer for something I believe in passionately
- Write because I love it, not just for work
- Find exercise that I enjoy doing and will continue doing
Hold me to these goals for happiness. 2012 will be a hard to top, but I hope to do it!