All of this seems easy but it took me a while. Despite keeping a blog about myself, I'm not that interesting. Here we go:
11 Random Facts About Me:
- I own two wonderful dogs but still like cats better.
- I'm really really good at online poker. You know, the kind without real money.
- I read at least three books at one time - making it hard to finish any of them.
- I write horror fiction. My writing scares me sometimes. A good thing?
- I spent months of my life as a half-elf on Monday nights. Let's hear it for DnD. Right? Anyone?
- I currently belong to three book clubs.
- I wanted to major in journalism since I was a kid. And, I did. Ernie Pyle School of Journalism!
- Being the editor of my high school newspaper was one of the most fun things I ever did.
- My favorite kind of books are the ones that make me unable to sleep at night. I've spent many nights staring at my bedroom door waiting for the murderer to arrive.
- I wrote a book of poems in high school. No one has read it but me.
- Investigation Discovery is my favorite channel. I sometimes think I could really be a detective -- then I laugh.
- How long have you been blogging? Since high school! I've been doing this since LiveJournal. I always delete them and start over. I've been writing Misplaced Modifier since 2010.
- What is your goal with your blog? Just to let friends and family know what's going on in my life and offer my experiences with writing/reading.
- What topic has brought the most traffic to your blog? wedding planning (not my goal)
- What was the best book you read last month? I'll be like everyone else - The Hunger Games Trilogy
- Did you have a diary/journal growing up? Where did you hide it? I did and I do. I never hid it. I'm an open book.
- What’s your favorite someecard?Definitely this one: http://www.someecards.com/usercards/viewcard/a469b5e12601b97b549225a77e7f67bd
- What singer would star on the soundtrack of your life? Hanson. Yes, Hanson.
- What’s your favorite reality show? Why that one? MasterChef. I love watching the contestants get better and take criticism.
- What’s your go-to bridal shower or baby shower gift? picture frames
- What cartoon character would you be? Belle from Beauty on the Beast - A quiz told me that, but I do love books and unattractive men. (Just kidding, Steve)
- Who do you retweet the most? my co-workers - follow them: @e_clay @sandydunwoody @getsocialpr @abbymaci @courtneyanne36 @yellowbrittany @MrsCourtneyP @jaymielynnie & @brittzyh (You'll find that I've recommended their blogs too - great content!)
In no particular order, these are my favorite personal blogs! They represent the biggest interests in my life: reading, public relations and writing. Check these out. Seriously, you want to!