Monday, July 23, 2012

4 Years

Four years ago today was my first day at Author Solutions. In itself, that is not a big deal. What it means, though, is it's four years since I met my amazing husband. Steve helped train me on my first day of work.... and the rest is history.

We got married almost exactly two years later. Tomorrow is our second wedding anniversary.

My amazing husband changed my life in every way. He  has helped me through awful times and made good times even better. On our two-year anniversary, I can't help but smile when I think of how far we've come and be excited about how far we're going to go.

As the song we danced to at our wedding says, "I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend."

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your anniversary, Jessie! I wanted to let you know that I’ve nominated you for a Liebster Blog Award. Check it out and impress your readers with your favorite cartoon character! (You'll see)

    http://snacksformax.wordpress.com/2012/07/24/liebster-blog-award-nomination-wow-thanks-3/
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete