Saturday, April 10, 2010

Elope?


I'm understanding why people run to Vegas to elope. When did a wedding stop being about the two people pledging their lives to each other and start being about everyone else? We had a clear vision for what we wanted, but we're quickly understanding that won't happen.

Regardless of how this day ends up going, I am going to remember one thing: The reason that we're doing all of this is that we're starting a life together. And at the end of the day, it will be me and him and our future.


2 comments:

  1. Stay true to yourself. It is about you and Steve, no one else, so do what YOU want. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sarah! :) Sometimes it seems like a lot to handle, but I'm getting a hold of it. I keep remembering your wedding and thinking "it is doable." hehe.

    ReplyDelete